So I go through these phases where all I want to do is organize. I feel like everything in my house is plain messed up and I want to clean and organize every closet, drawer, nook, and cranny. So this weekend I feel like the garbage is my best friend. I just wish I had more time to get all what I want done.
Speaking of no time, I have learned this week that I could not survive as a single mother! I don't know how they do it...by 9:00 pm the kids are all down, and then the housework begins. (And I'm feeling especially bad because I haven't had the time to exercise this week) So I need to give a BIG shout out to my husband! I'm so lucky he helps me so much (taking care of the kids, giving baths, all the laundry!, etc...) His return is very much anticipated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can say you didn't get the organizing bug from Pop!
I like to watch the HGTV professional organizing shows once-in-awhile for fun. The best part, getting the people to part with their junk, sounds boring, but it is actually very funny. One lady wanted to save one of her baby's bottles for a momentum.
It pumps me up for a few hours, but then I realize my sewing room would win no prizes. I might need those leftover pieces of fabric one day, and how about the unused loom and industrial sewing machine in the family room.
Helloooooo? When are you going to post again?? We're waiting!:)
Post a Comment