So I've been working on my scrapbooking lately. It is one of those things that I seem to do more in the wintertime. And when I get started, I can't seem to stop! So I was looking back through Elizabeth's scrapbook today and noticed how much she looked like Katherine in certain photos within their first few months. So I thought it would be fun to compare their looks at a few ages so far. So here's a few examples at Birth, 4 Months, and 8 Months.


4 comments:
Oh, how cute!! What a great idea! I had no clue how much they looked alike. Now I can't wait to see what Katherine will be like and look like when she is older. It will happen before we know it! So adorable!
Wow, in the birth pictures the girls look like identical twins. There are changes after that, but they still so closely resemble one another. A fun post!
Wow! Was I wrong. I always thought the girls looked really different, but they don't after seeing the pictures.
Tell Katherine she will wear off the hair she does have unless she changes her yoga move.
It is amazing how much they look alike in the birth pic.! They both have the exact same expression on their face.
It looks like Katherine's "non-mobile" days are almost over! Get ready!
Post a Comment