Saturday, August 18, 2007
Well, it is SO great to have Kurt back from his business trip to China - he had a good time. He went to the market on his last day in Beijing and brought home some great gifts for the girls. Here are the girls modeling their cute new pajamas and dresses. They were very excited. And the last photo is Katherine's reaction when it was time to change for bedtime!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness! As if your girls couldn't get any cuter-then you go and dress them in the same adorable outfit. They are so cute! Kurt did a great job shopping-he even picked out the right sizes!!
So adorable! Those outfits are so cute! I want one of those dresses for Jordyn. Will we be seeing photos of Kurt's trip? I hope so!
The look on Katherine's face is priceless. Are these the cutest pictures or what!
Does Kurt make them call him Sensei? In that first picture it looks like they are both about to bow and say "Yes Sensei". Very cute!
Very very cute... I'm bummed that we won't all be meeting up in St. George. I was looking forward to seeing the girls.
Post a Comment