Thursday, September 06, 2007
Happy Birthday To Our Sweet Elizabeth!
Elizabeth turns 3 on Friday the 7th, can you believe it? In many ways I can because she seems much older than a 3-year-old, but in other ways her birth seems just like yesterday. Here's a few photos each year in September since 2004. I'll post some birthday photos this weekend...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet little Elizabeth!! She does seem older than 3, but we don't want her to grow up too fast.
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I can't believe how "grown up" she looks in the last photo! She has changed a lot since we left Spokane. Hope she has a great day... I am sure she is VERY excited.
Happy Birthday, big girl! She has always been mature for her age I think! Cute now, not so cute when they are acting mature for their age at 16! We wish Elizabeth many happy birthday wishes!!
Post a Comment