Thursday, November 01, 2007

After a fun and crazy day with a preschool party, trick or treating, the sugar highs (and lows), we took the girls up to bed. I asked Elizabeth if she had a fun Halloween now that it was over. "Yes Mommy", she said, and then asked, "Is it Christmastime now?"




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine is so huggable and Elizabeth looks like a real, honest-to-goodness princess. And I like Susan's and Kurt's great costumes too. Seriously, that's a delightful picture of your family. And P.S., I am so glad the previous post has been pushed out of sight. I have waited all week!

Emily said...

SO CUTE! Katherine is really adorable in her costume! I can't believe how much Elizabeth looks like you in the family photo. She is such a cute princess!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite all-time picture of Katherine--what a doll. Elizabeth 's hair has really grown since we saw her this summer--she is a beauty just like her mom.